28.5.08

Day 4 April 29, 2008 Tuesday

"Every moment is like a drop in the ocean, the more there are the deeper it gets."

I have Gadjo's song stuck in my head. So today we woke up to run.

Mostly, we ran because we had an interesting night last night. Two of the guys staying in our dorm came in near 4 am hung over and loud. There was one guy from New Zealand who was nice and came in quietly before them, i didn't even hear him. But this morning, Tina got really upset and told them to be quiet. They apologized and went outside, but we could still hear them. Tina and I were pretty sure they were having a "man race" and talking about getting their drugs stolen or something. This moment really made me appreciate the guy friends that I have back home. Most of them are good guys and I don't think that they would do something like this.

Anyways, we woke up and went for a nice long run. I listened to my iPod and sat on the beach about halfway through my run. Tina ran on the the Segrada Familia, and I just watched the waves and picked up seashells. The moment was GLORIOUS. The temperature was perfect, and this time it was not crowded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment