9.5.08

Chillin in La Spezia

I am currently in paradise.

Yep, thats right, i found it. And paradise is called: Cinque Terre.

Look it up, and ill bet you still wont understand. Not until you come here yourself, and I hope you all do. (and bring me with you) Really. Im thinking of offering my services for guided tours of Cinque Terre, and a bit of an Italian lesson. All I require is a plane ticket and floor to sleep on. = )

No, but really. Today is my last day in Italy and I am so sad to leave a country Ive grown to love and become frustrated with at different times. But in all actuality, I love this place. I will always think of it as part of my home.

Im coming home on Tuesday, and when ever I think of it, i get really nervous so I am trying not to. Im not sure how i feel about coming home yet. I dont know.

I some stories that I cant wait to post with pictures, so I want to continue my blog with these last 2 1/2 weeks of travel when i get home.

The exchange rate between the dollar and the euro and the dollar and the pound is depressing.

Im excited for mexican food when i get home. And for my new puppies that my parents got!

Im not excited to miss cafe and cornettos every morning at the bar.

Im at an internet cafe and they are closing for pausa...
so ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Mexican food, haha! I know I couldn't live without it.

    Almost done! Congrats Jackie! Now you'll need to catch up on LOST if you haven't been over there. It's been INSANE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you were in paradise and enjoying your last day in beautiful Italy, I was driving to Santa Barbara so I could be with my mom on her special day!
    Can't wait to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete