12.5.08

Cheers!

Oye!
I'm in London-town today and it is a good time. Surprisingly and strangely, it is sweltering here. Usually London is not like this, and I choose to think that I brought the sunshine with me. :)

Well this is it. Its about 3pm and tomorrow at 11am from Heathrow I'll be boarding my flight home. I cannot believe that it is already time to go home. I feel like it all completely whizzed by me.

It's been a good time in Europe and definately learned A LOT of things. I've been humbled by God. I've been taught how many DOZENS of blessings I have. And I hope that these lessons will not simply be a memory, but effect just how I live my life back home, and even today.

Well, I should be off. I'm going to explore the rest of the day. London has been kind to me so far, with a surprise visit from FPU alumini Jordan Wiebe and a visit to Platform 9 and 3/4's. :) I hope to have photos up soon!

2 comments:

  1. You definitely did bring the sunshine with you!!!
    You're one day away from coming home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! jackie's coming home!!!

    ReplyDelete