12.2.08

To Venice and back









that's me
This is for my brother.

We stopped to have lunch.

Bartering for lace.



Got lost and found a garden.




There is a couple out there. It was cute.


On the way to Murano Metra and i bought some yummy eclairs.


Happy Valentines Day!

We came home too late but it was good because we saw the sun set while on the boat ride home.




Beautiful San Marco's square, i wish i could have seen it during the day.




Note the ridiculous faces.

I absolutely adore this outfit. I wish i could take it off the manican and wear it for the rest of my life.




3 comments:

  1. that city is unbelievable, you have to go inside the cathedral of san marco if you can sometime. its all gold mosaic and beauitufl

    ReplyDelete
  2. was that close on the manican expensive that u couldn't buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those were definitely great boots on the mannequin, i approve :)

    ReplyDelete