26.12.07

Family

Well, I said I'd touch on family and I'm going to stay true to my word.

Merry Christmas everyone. It's about 10:05 and I'd like to make an announcement. Like many others, I am very blessed with the family that I have. I am very grateful for their support and kindness towards this next semester. It was something that I truly did not expect.

I know that this semester will be a very challenging experience for them as well as me. I could not ask for more when it comes to my family. I hope that they will excuse me for going so far away and be excited for me and not sad or scared. I think that I will come back with a great plethora of stories and new experiences that will help me to become a better person with a smarter outlook on things.

I hope that I can keep in touch with all of them. I hope this very much.

I'll miss them, they might miss me... and that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment