2.4.11

Crickets & Frogs

I am sitting on my yellow bed, in my empty room with the window open listening to the train & crickets & frogs. My life will be totally changing within 36 hours.

On Sunday I will be driving to Louisville, Kentucky to live, work, and serve at church there. There is definitely a feeling in my gut that has never been felt before. The feeling is this: anticipation of what will be coming my way/did I just make the right choice? Was this God? Or me?

In either situation, I know that Christ will still reign. If I go through struggle mode in Louisville, then it will be for His glory and my good. I know the book answers, I know what is truth--but I think that now, more than ever, I will need to live my theology. O help my unbelief!

Things are really about to change... entirely more than my life has ever changed before. I am at the mercy of God. I am not in control of anything!

I want to take joy in this, but the truth is right now I'm feeling more anxious than joyful. May the gospel permeate my very being!!!

The quest for joy is a fight!
... and I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. and I love it! as you know, this excites my very inmost being :). i will be praying for you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to have a last hurrah tea to celebrate you going all in! praise God that you have managed to stop letting fear hold you back!virtual high five and a hug!

    ReplyDelete