29.5.10

Just Do Something!

This book has changed my life and perspectives! I bought it when I went to Together for the Gospel last month, but I just found this sermon tonight and it's great! I know it was for a men session but it's still so good for me to hear. : ) There is a womens session sermon too and I'm gonna listen to that as well, so I'll post that as well. : )

Here is a blog about the book and you can buy it on a link here.
Here is the sermon for the mens session: "just do it" here.
Women's sermon: "radical womanhood" here.
Here is the conference NEXT resource link.

I really hope someone listens to these. Just download them and put them on your MP3 player and while you are doing some mundane task or exercising or cleaning & listen to it. It's a great way to set your mind on things above!!! Colossians 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment