21.1.10

color. flavor.

This photo describes a lot of me these days.

Sometimes I have these days where words just burst into my head and i need some sort of creative outlet to let them out. whether it's painting, drawing, writing, knitting, baking, taking pictures etc etc, i need it to be expressed or else it will just go to waste. today i just felt like reading but this provided more words to come into my head and i still have no where to let it out. whenever i sit down to write or draw or read, i just get scatterbrained and can't sit still and move on to do something else.

there is so much going on in my mind. so much color, so much creativity, so many words. i can hardly believe that i've sat down long enough to write as much as I have here.

I'm very confused about life sometimes. what do i do? who am i? who is HE? what is He teaching me? but truthfully during this season of life i am learning a lot bout the LORD Jesus Christ, about the truth in His Word, and the gospel! i think since i'm learning more about Him, as a result i learn more about how i truly am. in the heart, the deceitful heart that i have. but how does this pertain to my everyday life? i need to apply what i learn.

i just have this feeling inside. that something is in there. it needs to get out. and i'm not sure how or what it is. there is so much detail. so much vibrancy. when i close my eyes or listen to the rain and wind, it starts to move just around the corner. what is in the future? journeys, adventures, the unexpected at every second? maybe not. i think i'm a lot more of a weirder person than i show. but really at heart, i'm strange. i just don't let it out all the time. but i could.

people. people in my life. who is there and why? companionship is important, but lately it's been void. but there is so much i have to share.

thus, i have an impulse to run far far away. it's been there for about 2 weeks now.

nothing matters if it's not pointing to Christ.

i just want to know how to implement the wacky flavor and color that God has created my personality to be, for His glory. i want everything to point to him. how do i change from wanting to doing?

no one really knows me. but i wish i could be known! and to know another! But right now it's just me and God. and that is enough. the colors inside my head will just have to stay there for now. and maybe til heaven.

write write write! details details and so much color! pale vintage patterns, and tasty tasty scones! gentle smiles like the warm sun and the joy of the Creator!

well. what is around that corner? I have no clue!

sometimes i'm afraid of being myself.
sometimes i don't know who myself is.

i definitely hear a goose outside my window and it's 11:30pm.

i'm losing words now. goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment