24.2.08

Sunday walking

I went for a walk today.

It was a quiet walk.

It was an exploration.

I had no objective but looking around town and finding possible runnin routes.

But I found wonderful part of town that I had never been to.





What if you turned the corner and found this?

Notice the fresco at the top. It's old.
I found a wonderful park.



The dog was chasing the birds.



This reminds me of that song, "Better is one day in Your courts, than a thousand elsewhere..."
Graffiti is sad, but it can make for great pictures.

I took this from a window. I couldn't go in, but I heard someone praying out loud in Latin.




On my way home, I found this shop with a t.v. playing a soccer game and people on the street were watching it.

3 comments:

  1. seems like a lovely day :)
    the statues in the park were so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting so many pictures! It made me smile just to see them. I'm so glad and excited to hear about things being well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The park reminded me of my hometown, that church was really better looking from the inside than what it looks from the outside, i love ur pics...

    ReplyDelete