27.2.08

Deutschland and Paris here I come

Alright, I know my blog is getting a little text heavy, but I thought I’d write a lil’ more.

This week: I barely made it through stressful midterms and the planning of Spring Break. I was accompanied by a lovely cold/allergy of some sort.

Umbra was open late this week, and provided me to be online late, around 9 and 10pm so that it was noontime in Cali and I got to chat with certain people, which made me really happy.

I’ll probably have little to no internet access next week because Spring Break will include lots of travel. I will very soon meet up with Ikuma Lumeya from FPU! She is coming to visit and I am so excited to travel with her and to see someone from home. Ikuma is awesome. My roommate, Metra, will be traveling with us as well.

Thursday night I'll be in Rome and Friday morning I’m headed to Frankfurt, Germany where I will spend one day there, and the next few in Munich. We’ll be checking out Gothe’s house (for all the literary nerds), castles galore (hopefully), a walk on the “Romantic Road” connecting Frankfurt and Munich, a bike tour in Munich (which sounds amazing), etc.

We head to Venice early Tuesday morning. We will spend the day there and fly out later that Tuesday night to Paris where we will be staying with Ikuma’s family. Then it’s back to Rome on Saturday for Ikuma and I. We will see the sights.

Monday begins the last seven weeks of class. I’m kinda looking forward to the end of class only because I’m looking forward to the few weeks I’ll have in Europe to travel after. This will be a glorious thing.

Also

Thanks for actually reading my blog. I often don’t know who or how many people actually reads this stuff, but it encourages me when someone tells me that they do or leave a comment. I don’t expect everyone to spend time on this, I know I don’t often have the most worthwhile things to say, haha.

But I’m grateful for friends and family who are kind enough to read.

That’s about it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous I've always wanted to go to Germany! Say Ich bin ein Berlinner to someone please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sister im always on top of it i read each one of ur blogs :) cuz i want to know how r u and because u dont have time to talk to every one seperatly, so keep on writing and have lots of fun this spring break, tell amy i said hi and give her lots of hugs from me as well :)
    love u, bro tima

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you get to use the phrase ich liebe dich these next few days!!!
    Have an amazing spring break my dear and enjoy this time of relaxation after the stress of midterms.
    I love you and reading your blogs lets me pretend you are still here :)

    ReplyDelete